Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I publish free wallpapers featuring various scenes from Tokyo, Japan, each month. Below are answers to frequently asked questions about them.
How do I download your wallpaper pictures?
- Open one of my wallpaper sets.
- Select a picture to view.
- You should see a black bar at the top of your browser.
- Select the arrow icon to see sharing options.
- Select "Download"
- The full photo will be downloaded and appear in a browser tab.
- Right-click (or touch and hold on mobile) to save it locally.
There is currently no way to do this and I don't have plans to implement such a feature.
Are your pictures copyrighted? Do I need to give you credit?
- License: All of my pictures have been released to the public domain under the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license.
- Usage: Any purpose is permitted. You do not need to ask for permission.
- Credit: Attribution is not required but is always appreciated. My name is DLKR, and you can link to my website (thedlkr.com) or tag me on social media (username is @thedlkr on all platforms).
How do I send you a tip?
- PayPal: paypal.me/thedlkr
- BTC: 1AqnGJSsMHA7pk8qtL5aD2XtAZkMv4JU5t
- ETH: 0x511B10918645B03993B7Fc8Af4bbFABa161de54e
What specs are your wallpapers?
- File Format: JPG (JPEG)
- Size: Longest side is 4,096 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: (usually) 4:3 or 3:4
- Resolution: 72 PPI (pixels per inch)
How can I print one of your wallpapers?
Their size and resolution aren't suitable for large, high-quality prints. However, you could try upscaling them with a tool such as GigaPixel AI by Topaz Labs or LetsEnhance.io. Then, give the file to your local print shop or find a print-on-demand vendor online.
Can you offer prints of your wallpapers?
This is planned. If there is a specific picture you would like me to offer prints for, please let me know.